Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what goes on in a nearby hospital? Who cares for the patients? What is good care and what is t? If you are t a healthcare professional, or have one in your family you may have some basic idea, but what are the problems I should be aware of? Maybe you?re asking, ?Where does all the money go for operating such a facility Even basic questions like what kind of food is served there, and why? How can I change something I did t like about that hospital? Who are these people caring for my loved one? There are so many questions for so many people to be answered. This book will give the reader guidance on all of these questions and much more. Going home from the hospital? Now what? Written for the lay person, patient, and family member who wants and need to kw what is needed at the bedside.
- Author(s)Anne Harris
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.