All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionBedtime Prayers offers two collections of prayer, one that is for parents or caregivers to pray with babies and toddlers as they fall asleep and the other is for children themselves to pray at bedtime. The prayers pertain to common moments in a family's daily life. The bedtime prayers thank God for blessings received or call upon God to remember them, their relatives, friends, and those in the greater community who are sick or who are in need. The prayers include those for the safety of the baby, for the baby's caregivers, that the baby will sleep well, and always be loved. Prayers for older children include those for the child's grandparents, for a parent or sibling who is ill, for teachers, and for friends.
- Author BiographyFr. Jean-Yves Garneau, S.S.S., since 1959 has served the Diocese of Montreal and the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament as a professor of liturgy, pastoral minister, author, and editor.
- Author(s)Jean-Yves Garneau
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.