All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does getting old involve? What are the psychological and spiritual gifts and pitfalls of this new life stage? And what are its greatest challenges and discoveries? Bedtime Stories for Elders: What Fairy Tales Can Teach Us About the New Aging, is a fun and spiritually-oriented book, that answers these and other question about what is w called 'The Third Age,' a time of unprecedented longevity and still unrecognized potential.
- Author BiographyDr. John Robinson is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, author, and authentic Baby-Boomer fascinated by the spiritual growth potential of the aging experience. Previous writings include popular articles on the psychology-spirituality interface (e.g.BeliefNet, Science of Mind Magazine, Unity Magazine) along with four books endorsed by well-known writers (e.g. Robert Bly, Matthew Fox, John Gray, Andrew Harvey, Robert Johnson, Kenneth Ring, and Bernie Siegel).
- Author(s)John C. Robinson
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight167 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.