Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte Mary Yonge's books provide an intimate picture of English aristocracy in the turn of the 20th century. There is a slight similarity to Jane Austin's vels due to both authoresses writing about the same level of society during the same period. An upper class families' many children are scattered to friends and relatives because the mother has gone to care for the father who is a highranking officer in the British army in India. The children, from teenagers to tots, are trying to adapt to their new households.
- Author(s)Charlotte M Yonge
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.