All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionFor a state chided as being one of the direst in the nation, Utah has a remarkable history of pouring a drink and serving as home for some remarkable modern pioneers. A straight-up shot of Utah's liquor history, Beehive Spirits provides a humour-filled look at one of Utah's oldest controversies, and presents some of the people who have brought thriving breweries, wineries, and distilleries to the Beehive State.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.