All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeer Lover's Guide to Oregon features breweries, brewpubs and beer bars geared toward hop heads looking to seek out the best beers--from bitter seasonal IPAs to rich, dark stouts--Oregon has to offer. Beer Lover's guides also offer beer receipes for home brewers, regional food recipes that incorporate beer, suggested regional food and beer pairings, and walkable pub crawl itineraries for craft beer-centric destinations.
- Author BiographyLogan Thompson has lived in the suburbs of Portland, Oregon for the majority of his life where he fell in love with craft beer and the amazing culture surrounding it. He is owner of BlogAboutBeer.com, a popular blog focused on helping people discover and appreciate quality beer. Logan is an amateur homebrewer who enjoys eating ridiculously spicy foods and pairing them with hoppy Northwest brews.
- Author(s)Logan Thompson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBeer Lovers Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight41 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.