All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.08Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- Description<b><i>A Beer Lover's Guide to More than 250 Craft Beers, Ales, and Lagers</i></b>Find new brews to enjoy with the easy-to-use <i>Beer: What to Drink Next</i>. Simply look up whatever you like drinking on the Beer Select-O-Pedia a periodic table of beer styles. Ninety different kinds of beer are organized by country of origin, leading you to a color coded chapter full of suggestions of what to drink next Belgian Trappist beer, German lagers, British and Irish ales, all manner of American beers, plus some unique category-busting hybrid creations. Each style includes a brief history, a description, three beers to try, and suggested food pairings; there's even a color diagram defining the beer's atomic structure with tasting tes, fun facts, and recommended breweries.
- Author BiographyMichael Larson is a beer reviewer and cofounder of the website The Perfectly Happy Man (ThePerfectlyHappyMan.com). Since the website was founded in December 2009, his team has sampled and discussed the merits of more than 500 different craft beers. Michael lives in Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Michael Larson
- PublisherSterling Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing (NY)
- Weight572 g
- Width177 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.