Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to 450 classic brews of beer to increase the appreciation of the flavours of ingredients of beer, from the sharp, hoppy bite of an India Pale Ale to the rich, sweet malt of a German double bock. It describes how to serve beers and also how to cook with it to enhance the flavour of food.
- Author(s)Michael Jackson
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/1998
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/06/2000
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1132 g
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.