All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the hundred-year history of Piel Bros., one of the prominent German American brands that once made New York City the brewing capital of America.
- Author BiographyAlfred W. McCoy is the Harrington Chair in History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the author of many books, including Torture and Impunity: The U.S. Doctrine of Coercive Interrogation and Policing America's Empire: The United States, the Philippines, and the Rise of the Surveillance State.
- Author(s)Alfred W. McCoy
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.