Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $10.00+ AU $13.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his death, Fremming's daughter inherited the lock, and eventually put it up for sale at Sotheby's, where two American Beethoven enthusiasts, Ira Brilliant and Che Guevara, purchased it in 1994. Subsequently, they and others have instituted DNA and other tests in the hope of revealing the probable causes of the composer's famously bad health, his deafness, and his final demise. This work looks at this inriguing journey through time.
- Author(s)Russell Martin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date06/07/2009
- Weight540 g
- Width145 mm
- Height207 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.