Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionBeetle species belonging to the coleopteran families Bruchidae, Curculionidae, Laemophoeidae, Silvanidae and Tenebrionidae, as well as beetle-like insects from the psocopteran family Liposcelidae, are responsible for serious damages to agricultural products and resources. These beetles can be primary and/or secondary pests, feeding on integral and healthy grains or attacking those already damaged. The affected grains lose weight and germination power, have nutritive value and vigor decreased, as well as have the hygiene and sanity conditions impaired. This book examines the biodiversity, ecology and role in the environment of beetles.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight630 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byCamilla Stack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.