All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say 'live every day as if it's your last' - but you never actually think it's going to be. At least I didn't. The thing is, you don't get to kw when it happens. You don't remember to tell your family that you love them or - in my case - remember to say goodbye to them at all. But what if, like me, you could live your last day over and over again? Could you make it perfect? If your whole life flashed before your eyes, would you have regrets? Or are there some things you'd want to change...?
- Author BiographyLauren Oliver captivated readers with her achingly beautiful first novel, BEFORE I FALL. She followed that up with DELIRIUM and then PANDEMONIUM - the first two books in her compellingly addictive trilogy. The eagerly anticipated final book in the Delirium trilogy, REQUIEM, will publish in Spring 2013. She is also the author of two novels for young readers, LIESL & PO and THE SPINDLERS, delightful, scary and magical novels that are certain to become modern classics of children's writing. A graduate of the University of Chicago and NYU's MFA program, she lives in Brooklyn, New York. Find more information at www.laurenoliverbooks.com, or connect with Lauren on Twitter (www.twitter.com/OliverBooks) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/LoveDelirium).
- Author(s)Lauren Oliver
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.