Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbby's memories are her most precious thing. Even though they're sometimes painful, she can't stop herself looking back, reliving the love of her life. Until a freak accident means that she could lose it all: every memory and experience she has ever had. Abby can't believe it's true. She feels fine. She is fine. How could she possibly forget all those moments that make her who she is? She's determined to fight it. With the help of her friends and family, Abby makes a list of things she's always wanted to do. She's going to save her memory by having the most unforgettable year of her life ...
- Author BiographyMelissa Hill lives with her husband Kevin and their dog Homer in Monkstown, Co Dublin. Her previous books, Something You Should Know, Not What You Think, Never Say Never, Wishful Thinking and All Because of You have all been bestsellers and are widely translated. For more information, visit her website at www.melissahill.info
- Author(s)Melissa Hill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noten/a
- Weight246 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.