All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces America to the Black Reconstruction politicians who fought valiantly for the civil rights of all people-important individuals who have been igred by modern historians as well as their contemporaries.
- Author BiographyMatthew Lynch is associate professor of education at Langston University, Langston, OK. His published works include It's Time for A Change: School Reform for the Next Decade and A Guide to Effective School Leadership Theories.
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight1361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byMatthew Lynch
- Foreword byMolefi Kete Asante
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.