All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow well do you kw the person you are about to marry? This book contains over 1000 questions for couples to share with one ather before they get married. The aim is to help achieve a deeper kwledge of one ather and make your relationship even more meaningful. No matter how long you have kwn one ather, there are sure to be issues you have never discussed. Issues which can have a huge impact on your relationship if you are t fully aware of your partner's views and feelings on the subject. Those topics include: Finances, religion, sex, culture, roles, habits, feelings, family, work and leisure, communication, health and medicine, other relationships and general attitudes. Also included is a pre-nuptial agreement, tips for blended families and suggestions for keeping romance in the marriage.
- Author BiographyNomi Whalen is a provincial marriage commissioner (justice of the peace) as well as a professional therapist and mediator. She is a former high school teacher, city councilor and has a master's degree in psychology. Before We Say I Do one of five books she has authored.
- Author(s)Nomi Whalen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.