All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionFinding someone special to love is an exciting thing. Sealing that love with a lifelong commitment can be frightening. In this workbook, the author helps her readers ask the difficult questions. Such probing questions include: Why do you desire marriage? Do you think your potential mate is romantic? How does your potential mate feel about you having friends of the opposite sex? What do you kw about your potential mate's financial status? Who will be responsible for the finances? Is it important that your spiritual beliefs and your potential mate's spiritual beliefs be compatible? This workbook will also help married couples open the lines of communication. Whatever the status is regarding your relationship, this workbook will stimulate insightful, thought-provoking and lively discussion.
- Author BiographyLevon Sparks Salone received her Master's Degree in Psychology. She left her twenty-year tenure as a Clinical Counselor to hone her skills in writing.
- Author(s)Levon Sparks Salone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.