All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionWho is this mighty God Whom we love and serve? What does it mean that He is sovereign? Does He do miracles yet today? How can we be certain that He will do for us what the Bible says He will do? In Before Whom We Stand, Lee Ann Rubsam gives simple, foundational explanations of God's nature, as revealed in the Bible. You will discover His impeccable character, how the Persons of the Trinity function together, and the particular roles of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You will also discover how God's nature affects the way He interacts with people. Whether you are established in your faith, a new believer, or someone seeking to kw more about what Christians believe, this book is sure to increase your understanding of Who the God of the Bible is.
- Author BiographyLee Ann Rubsam is a Christian author, essayist, and teacher who specializes in writing about prayer and Christian character building. Her materials are used by churches, home study groups, and home schooling families throughout the world. One of Lee Ann's primary interests is to encourage intercessors in their calling and to help them reach their highest level of effectiveness in prayer. With that goal in mind, in addition to her books, she and her husband Paul present practical, hands-on intercessor workshops around the nation. Other books by Lee Ann: Character Building for Families, Volumes 1 &2, River Life: Entering the Character of Jesus, The Intercessor Manual, The Intercessor's Companion, House of Prayer House of Power, The Names of God. For information about hosting an intercessor workshop in your area, visit OutOfTheFireMinistries.org, or contact Lee Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Lee Ann Rubsam
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.