All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionDanni Walton married her first love, but her husband was neither the man he pretended to be r was he true to the marriage. Even the birth of their daughter was t eugh to mend the developing rift. Peter Walton was warm, caring and outgoing from the pulpit, but always rigid, cold and demanding at home. With her daughter in high school, Danni's decision to enter the work force preserved her self-esteem. Each day proved to be challenging and rewarding and she found herself increasingly drawn to one of her co-workers. Bill Cann was commanding in stature and did something that Danni never experience at home; Bill made her laugh. While representing the company in New York, Danni's promising career was cut short by the brutal gang rape of her daughter. Peter explained his reluctance to involve the police in the rape investigation as concern for his position as the pastor of the largest church in Atlanta. His reticence was intended to conceal his behavior, but in reality it was an attempt to mask his true character. When Danni discovers the identity of the leader of the gang of rapists she sets a course to avenge her daughter. But revenge is something a mother cant do alone and her husband would never agree to such an act. If the rumors of Bill Cann's past are true, then he would kw the people to call that can penetrate the prison walls that w protect Danni's target. The men who answer Danni's call are t afraid and they give her hope, but they have their own reasons to become involved in such an act, and Danni becomes thing more than a pawn in their game of drugs, violence and death. Before You Seek Revenge is a fast-paced action thriller that takes you from the serene beaches of Daufuskie Island, South Carolina, through the jungles of Central and South America, across the deserts of Iraq, and to the sordid underbelly of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author BiographyFrederick R. Zeier, Major, United States Army (Retired) served in the Army for twenty years. He gained an intimate knowledge of American military operations in Central and South America, the Panamanian Invasion, and operations in the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm - all critical components of Before You Seek Revenge. His appreciation of the shortcomings of the Justice System developed in the fifteen years since his retirement. He is the father of two and grandfather of five, and lives with his wife of thirty-eights years in Marietta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Frederick Zeier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.