All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Aimed at men with concerns about prostate surgery and their partners, this invaluable guide includes chapters on preparing for prostate surgery, the surgery itself, recovery in hospital and at home, a list of recommended resources, and special sections to record personal tes and important contact information.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Virginia Vandall-Walker is an assistant professor in the Centre for Nursing and Health Studies, Athabasca University, and adjunct assistant professor in the Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta. Her research interests include patient education about prostate surgery; family nursing in critical care; nursing support theory development; and end-of-life family caregiving.
- Author(s)Virginia Vandall-Walker
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width3226 mm
- Height4522 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.