All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionIt's June 2011. Stick and Mac are a couple of months shy of eighteen; summer's approaching and they're about to leave their rth Manchester estate for the beaches of southern Spain. But the night before they're planning leave, Mac ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time, the victim of a random knife attack, and suddenly Stick's going where. His mum doesn't want him to leave the house; his dad's desperate to be his best friend; and his nan's boyfriend keeps telling him Mac's doing just fine in the spirit world. Then he meets J and she might just be everything he needs. Except she's a firebrand with a grudge against the police, and the August riots are just around the corner...
- Author BiographySarah Butler is in her early thirties and lives in Manchester. She is the author of Ten Things I've Learnt About Love, which was pre-empted by Penguin USA in a six-figure deal and translated in fourteen languages. She also runs a consultancy which develops literature and arts projects that explore and question our relationship to place. Sarah has been writer in residence on the Central Line, the Greenwich Peninsula, and at Great Ormond Street Hospital, and has taught creative writing for the British Council in Kuala Lumpur.
- Author(s)Sarah Butler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/12/2016
- Weight352 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.