All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Czech Republic with its capital of Prague has become a major tourist destination. Those looking for an introduction to the language, its culture and history, are ideally catered for in this beginner's course book. The 10 lessons begin with dialogues designed for travellers and each lesson includes vocabulary and expressions, concise explanations of grammar and exercises that help to reinforce the material covered. Also included are discussions on the arts, business and everyday life of the Czech people. The two 80-minute audio CDs feature Czech native speakers.
- Author(s)Iva Cerna,Jolana Machalek
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- LanguageCzech & English
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notetables
- Weight296 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.