Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom whimsical to lacy, the 13 doilies in this collection fit any home decor. All are made using crochet cotton thread from sizes 30, 20, and 10 to size-5 perle cotton. Beginning crocheters will enjoy honing their skills with these easy-level designs. Pineapples, filet, shells, and scallops are just a few of the types of stitches and techniques taught in this wonderful book of doilies. Learn how to work and join rounds; single crochet in a ring to form the first round; basic crochet stitches in thread; create a multicolored project; work chain stitches, single crochet, double crochet, and treble crochet; and work a simple treble crochet shell. This class is one lesson from the 4.5-hour Crocheting with Thread DVD class.
- Author BiographySusan Lowman is a designer, a frequent contributor to Crochet World magazine, and a Craft Yarn Council certified crochet instructor who teaches regularly at the annual Crochet Guild of America Chain Link Conference. She received the 2011 Flamie Award for Best Crochet Design for 3-D Objects for her Dragon Ship design. She is the author of Jewelry to Crochet and Wiggly Crochet Dishcloths, and the Crocheting with Thread DVD class She lives in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
- Author(s)Susan Lowman
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.