All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis hand book on mobile application testing will enable readers to master the art of testing mobile applications with ease. Book discusses varies factors that contributes to efficient planning and execution of mobile application testing. Book also shares estimation tips and automation tools that can come handy while working on mobile applications testing.
- Author BiographyJeesmon Jacob is an Electronics and Telecommunications engineer with a MBA in IT & Systems. A certified professional in CSTE & ISTQB with over 8 years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance, he is also a Six Sigma green belt certified professional. With several white papers on mobile application testing, he is a well-established trainer with over 300 hours of successful training under his belt for CMMI practices, Internal Quality Audit Training, Mobile Application Testing, Manual Testing and Best Testing Practices. Jeesmon has worked as the QA lead for a fortune 500 company and has delivered over 100+ mobile applications on iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android and Windows phones. He is also an expert in mobile test estimating and automation using mobile cloud testing providers such as Perfecto. Some of his recent works are listed below: Author of white paper Mobile Apps: Testers' view (on 25 June 2010). Presented a white paper entitled Exploratory Testing for Mobile Apps in Agile SDLC in the regional qualification round of Software Testing Conference 2010 at Chennai. Author of the article Improving the Test Process in Testing Experience -The magazine for professional testers, with 350,000 downloads and a circulation of 12,000 printed copies per issue. Co- author of white paper Roadblocks and their work around while testing Mobile Applications Published in Testing Experience. Presented to Mobile Monday (MoMo) Trivandrum community on the topic Five point mobile testing approach.
- Author(s)Jeesmon Jacob
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.