Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionSerious in content but casual in delivery, this quirky and interactive book promises to give children an excellent 'big picture' of the Bible - and the search of humans to fill the 'hole in their souls'. What was the tabernacle about? Why was the temple such a big deal to the Israelites? Who built it and rebuilt it, and when? And what went down in the temple? Was Jesus interested in the temple? And why? Whilst aimed at 9 to 12 year olds, The Beginner's Guide to Building a Temple has drawn interest from many adults too. Your faith will deepen as you read this, but you just may laugh out loud too. Did you kw why it was important for priests to wear good underwear? People have been searching for God FOREVER and the great news is that God wants to be found by us humans and has reached out to us over the millennia. This book is about some of those people who searched for God, and how they found Him, and then wanted to 'keep' Him. And why we can find God easily today through Jesus. The first of the Living Faith Adventures series, this launch edition will paint the picture that helps children understand good theology that translates to a living and active faith journey. It also highlights the richness of the Old Testament as a backdrop for the New Testament and Jesus story.
- Author(s)Linda Martindale
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.