All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe Photoshop Elements is a perfect tool to learn for an artist's first digital creative adventure, with a simplified interface and fewer variable parameters than its big brother, Photoshop. The Elements version of Photoshop helpfully allows a beginner artist to really focus on the basic tools at hand, honing the fundamental techniques required to build up a useable skill set. The sequel to the bestselling Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop, this new title features an array of talented artists with a collection of easy to follow projects, top tips, and simple techniques for impressive digital paintings.
- Author BiographyDavid Smit David Smit is a freelance art director and concept artist who has worked at prestigious studios such as Crytek and Guerilla Games. Eric Spray Eric Spray is an experienced senior concept artist and art director working at Raven Software. 3DTotal Publishing 3DTotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3DTotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensible resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3DTotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3DTotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: Sketching from the Imagination, Art Fundamentals and Elysium: The Art of Daarken.
- Author(s)David Smit,Eric Spray
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.