All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make beautiful quilts with this comprehensive guide to patchwork and quilting for beginners. Covers all aspects of quilting from piecing and applique to quilting and binding. Choose from 16 simple projects, each focusing on a different technique, from bags and cushions to table mats, wall hangings and bed quilts. Clear illustrations and step-by-step instructions accompany each project, making them all suitable for even a complete vice. The book also includes a quilting glossary explaining common quilting and sewing terms.
- Author BiographyElizabeth (Liz) Betts runs Quilty Pleasures, a quilt studio/shop based in her home town of Brighton and Hove. As well as supplying quilters with everything they need to make a quilt, she teaches workshops, writes for magazines and gives talks on the subject. Liz has a background in printed textile design. She is a member of the Quilter's Guild and was invited to exhibit one of her own quilts at their stand at last year's Festival of Quilts.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Betts
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight531 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.