All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect companion to Chords for Kids and My First Recorder Music , this is the ideal guide for those who may enjoy playing instruments, but have t yet mastered how to read music from the page. It is ideal for any age, but especially for children between 8 and 10 years old. This guide provides the essentials you need to kw, explaining pitch, the treble clef, the bass clef, rhythm, accidentals, key signatures and time signatures. You can then practise what you have learnt with the 'Play Along' sections containing simple, well-kwn examples of music. It comes with helpful diagrams, clear accessible text and a practical spiral-bound format.
- Author BiographyJake Jackson's publications, as writer, editor or contributor, include The Songwriter's Rhyming Dictionary, How to Play Classic Riffs and Play Flamenco. As guitarist and songwriter he has been in a few bands, including Slice, The Harmonics and Starbank and has studied a form of Flamenco guitar. Although Jake has a range of fine guitars in his house his favourite music software is Sibelius and, having worked with Cubase for many years, is now moving over to Logic Pro.
- Author(s)Alan Charlton,Jake Jackson
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEasy-to-Use
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width128 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.