Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- Description<b>Explore a new language with these entertaining puzzles!</b> Great for students or kids, this book has 100 puzzles full of words for the beginner to find. The words come from a mixture of categories such as animals, food, clothing and family. They can be found horizontally, vertically, or diagonally in any direction in a matrix of letters. Both Spanish and English words are hidden in the puzzles to double the challenge. Hours of learning fun!
- Author BiographyErik Zidowecki is a computer programmer and language lover. He is a co-founder of UniLang and founder of Parleremo, both web communities dedicated to helping people learn languages. He is also the Editor in Chief of Parrot Time magazine, a magazine devoted to language, linguistics, culture and the Parleremo community.
- Author(s)Erik Zidowecki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.