All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the native language of Sweden features 10 lessons which are ideal for both classroom use and self-study. Each chapter includes dialogues, basic vocabulary and easy-to-follow discussions of grammar. The book also comes with exercises, cultural information and a brief comparison of Swedish and English. The two 80-minute audio CDs feature dialogue, vocabulary and sections spoken by native speakers.
- Author(s)Scott A. Mellor
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Swedish
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight488 g
- Width220 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Performance - spoken word)
- Running Time160
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.