All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA book of practical help and encouragement for anyone looking for a new start in their spiritual journey, or wanting to take that journey further for the first time. Focuses on four crucial areas of Christian discipleship - prayer, the Bible, Church and lifestyle. Packed with ideas and new ways to break out of the narrow patterns and practices which sometimes seem to box us in.
- Author BiographyThe Rt Revd John Pritchard is Bishop of Oxford. He was Bishop of Jarrow and, before that, Archdeacon of Canterbury. He has written many books for SPCK, including How to Explain Your Faith (2006), The Life and Work of a Priest (2007), Living Jesus (2010), God Lost and Found (2011) and Living Faithfully (April 2013).
- Author(s)John Pritchard
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.