All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD 2015 30-Day Trial Version is included on the enclosed DVD. This is the right book for users if they're new to AutoCAD or want to brush up on the basics, they're looking for a clear, nsense, easy-to-follow text, or they want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. All exercises print easily on a standard 8-1/2 X 11 printer. It is suitable for use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2015 only. It is totally updated for AutoCAD 2015 and 2015 LT. It features Autodesk 360 Cloud; Design Feed Palette, where you can enter text messages and collaborate with other Online Users, and associate your message with a location on the drawing; Multiple File Tabs Control; Arc Reverse Direction Option; Command Line Options including: AutoCorrect - Synym Suggestions List and Adaptive Suggestions List - Search Online for Help - Easily insert Blocks, Hatch Patterns and Layers. Improved Features include Command Line Options including, AutoComplete, and faster searching for help; Faster Start-up times; Enhanced Model and Layout tab previews. It is ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorial. It includes 30 lessons with step by step instructions followed by exercises designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson. Each lesson starts very simple and progresses to more complex. The approach taken is to familiarize users with the drawing commands first, and then teach users to create their own setup drawings. Each lesson is explained clearly and in a n-intimidating manner.
- Author(s)Cheryl R. Shrock,Steve Heather
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1379 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.