All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the right book for you if you're new to AutoCAD or want to brush up on the basics, you're looking for a clear, nsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only. New features include: Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames called Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources. DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object. Text Frame property, used to easily create a border around text. Text Wrap in dimensions. Closed Polyline Snapping. Rectangular and Polygonal Revision Clouds. Improved features include: Enhanced Status Bar, giving you greater control of the tools you want displayed. The Command Preview also is enhanced to allow for the Blend, Erase, Scale, Stretch, and Rotate commands. Improved graphics include Line Smoothing and the display of perfect curves. Beginning AutoCAD 2016 leads you step by step through 30 lessons that: Provide detailed instructions, followed by exercises (which print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper) for practicing the commands you just learned.Start very simple and progress to higher level skills. Introduce you to the drawing commands first. Show you how to create your own setup drawings.
- Author BiographyCheryl Shrock recently retired as Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California, where she had taught since 1990. She is an Autodesk registered author. Previous to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product and machine design company, using CAD to create and document designs. This book draws upon both her teaching and industry experience. Steve Heather has 30-plus years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is an authorized AutoCAD beta tester and a member of AutoCAD Connected Desktop Customer Council. Steve lives near Canterbury, England, and welcomes your questions or comments at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl R. Shrock,Steve Heather
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.