All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step approach to learning to play the autoharp will help beginners and teachers understand the many ways in which this versatile instrument can be used. You will learn a variety of strumming techniques, how to work the chord bars, how to use the different areas of the strings effectively, how to play songs and simple melodies, and even a brief history of how the Autoharp began and developed.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width235 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nellyg5307 Jun, 2016by
Beginning autoharp book
Happy with the book. It gives basic background of autoharps and explains the workings as well as providing music and instructions. What you need in a basic instruction book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.