All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with the changes to C#, Beginning C# 2008 Objects: From Concepts to Code introduces complete beginners to C# coding practice with a solid methodological foundation written by two critically-acclaimed experts in the field, already authors of the best-selling Beginning C# Objects. By building from first principles in object-oriented termilogy, then advancing through application design with Unified Modeling Language (UML) into practical examples, Beginning C# 2008 Objects: From Concepts to Code provides a foundational guide written from the perspective of two experienced, working authorities on C#. Working coders will benefit from the object-oriented cast of the book and its section on use-case modeling. This is the book to read if you want to deepen and advance your existing professional development in C# with an eye towards advancing out of pure coding work. For the reader wishing to simply learn C# , this book will provide exactly that. In addition to listing code and syntax, Beginning C# 2008 Objects: From Concepts to Code also walks you through the design and architecting of a functioning C# application, showing the why and the how of the development decisions that go into professional C# coding.
- Author BiographyGrant Palmer is the author of the acclaimed Java Programmer's Reference and is a recognized expert in both the C# and Java languages. Grant has worked as a scientific programmer in the Space Technology Division at NASA's Ames Research Center for the past 20 years. This has involved working with Java since 1996, developing programs for scientific applications as well as converting older FORTRAN and C applications to the Java and C# platforms.
- Author(s)Grant Palmer,Jacquie Barker,Ken Barker
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1253 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.