All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionC is the programming language of choice when speed and reliability are required. It is used for many low-level tasks, such as device drivers and operating-system programming. For example, much of Windows and Linux is based on C programming. The updated 4th edition of Beginning C builds on the strengths of its predecessors to offer an essential guide for anyone who wants to learn C or desires a 'brush-up' in this compact, fundamental language. This classic from author, lecturer and respected academic Ivor Horton is the essential guide for anyone looking to learn the C language from the ground up.
- Author BiographyIvor Horton is self-employed in consultancy and writes programming tutorials. He worked for IBM for many years and holds a bachelor's degree, with honors, in mathematics. Horton's experience at IBM includes programming in most languages (like assembler and high-level languages on a variety of machines), real-time programming, and designing and implementing real-time closed loop industrial control systems. He has extensive experience teaching programming to engineers and scientists (Fortran, PL/1, APL, etc.). Horton is an expert in mechanical, process, and electronic CAD systems; mechanical CAM systems; and DNC/CNC systems.
- Author(s)Ivor Horton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1191 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.