All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionLearn C# with Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming and you'll be thinking about program design in the right way from day one. Whether you want to work with .NET for the web or desktop, or for Windows 8 on any device, Dan Clark's accessible, quick-paced guide will give you the foundation you need for a successful future in C# programming. In this book you will: * Master the fundamentals of object-oriented programming * Work through a case study to see how C# and OOP work in a real-world application * Develop techniques and best practices that lead to efficient, reusable, elegant code * Discover how to transform a simple model of an application into a fully-functional C# project. With more than 30 fully hands-on activities, Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming teaches you how to design a user interface, implement your business logic, and integrate your application with a relational database for data storage. Along the way, you will explore the .NET Framework, ASP.NET and WinRT. In addition, you will develop desktop, mobile and web-based user interfaces, and service-oriented programming skills, all using Microsoft's industry-leading Visual Studio 2012, C#, the Entity Framework, and more. Read this book and let Dan Clark guide you in your journey to becoming a confident C# programmer.
- Author BiographyDaniel Clark is a Microsoft Most Valued Professional, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer, and Microsoft Certified Database Administrator. For the last 7 years, he has been developing applications and training others how to develop applications using Microsoft technologies. Daniel's training experience runs the gamut from training novice programmers to training experienced developers on the nuances of COM programming.
- Author(s)Dan Clark
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.