All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning C for Ardui is written for those who have prior experience with microcontrollers or programming but would like to experiment and learn both. This book introduces you to the C programming language, reinforcing each programming structure with a simple demonstration of how you can use C to control the Ardui family of microcontrollers. Author Jack Purdum uses an engaging style to teach good programming techniques using examples that have been honed during his 25 years of university teaching. Beginning C for Ardui will teach you: * The C programming language * How to use C to control a microcontroller and related hardware * How to extend C by creating your own library routines During the course of the book, you will learn the basics of programming, such as working with data types, making decisions, and writing control loops. You'll then progress onto some of the trickier aspects of C programming, such as using pointers effectively, working with the C preprocessor, and tackling file I/O. Each chapter ends with a series of exercises and review questions to test your kwledge and reinforce what you have learned.
- Author BiographyJack Purdum, Ph.D. is an educator with 25 years of teaching experience. He has been an amateur radio ( ham ) operator for more than 50 years, holds a US patent for imaging software, has authored 16 programming texts, has numerous journal and magazine articles, and is a winner of numerous teaching awards.
- Author(s)Jack J. Purdum
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.