All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Design Techlogy introduces how design techlogies work together, including tools, materials, and software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk AutoCAD, and others. It teaches you how to think about each design tool, whether a software program or physical modelmaking, so that you will select one for its strengths for a specific task and kw when and how to combine it with other tools. Topics include working with building information, texturing digital and physical artifacts, translating information from one form or file format to ather, constructing at full-scale, and making digital and physical models. Chapter Summaries, exercises, discussion questions, a glossary, an appendix of common software commands, and an antated bibliography will help you find what you need quickly and put the information into practice.
- Author BiographyMike Christenson, AIA, is a registered architect and a tenured Associate Professor of Architecture at North Dakota State University. He teaches graduate and undergraduate design studios, and theories and practices of architectural representation. Christenson's research examines questions of architectural epistemology: how knowledge about architecture is structured, organized, and disseminated.
- Author(s)Mike Christenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note70 black & white halftones, 60 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.