All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing upon the nature, purpose and practice of drama in middle school, this book defines the skills and kwledge needed to teach drama effectively. It provides advice on planning, teaching and assessing the drama curriculum at Years 6-8 and sets targets and objectives, in order to maintain progression.
- Author BiographyJonathan Neelands, Lecturer in Drama and Cultural Studies, Institute of Education, University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Jonothan Neelands
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.