All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Drupal 8 teaches you how to build, maintain, and manage Drupal 8-based web sites. The book covers what Drupal is, using Drupal when building a new web site, installing and configuring Drupal, creating and managing content, managing users, adding functionality to your web site through Drupal modules, and advanced topics on using themes, panels, and views. The book also builds practical examples of common Drupal sites, such as a company website, a community website, and a commerce website, that you can take and expand on to create your own Drupal 8 sites. By reading this book, you will understand the power of the Drupal platform, and why you should be using Drupal if you're t already. Through following the samples in the book, you will quickly build your confidence and your ability to use Drupal. Beginning Drupal 8 gives you the kwledge necessary to build, deploy, and manage web sites on Drupal 8.
- Author BiographyTodd Tomlinson is a seasoned IT executive with 36 years of experience crossing multiple continents and technologies. He is a former Senior Director of EBusiness Strategy for Oracle Corporation, Senior Manager with Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), Practice Director for IBM, Vice President for Claremont Technology Group,co-Founder-Vice President-and CTO of Emerald Solutions, Senior Managing Partner for CNF Ventures, Vice President of the Drupal Consulting Practice at ServerLogic. Todd is currently the Senior Enterprise Drupal Architect for Unicon. Todd's passion for the web began in 1987 when he worked for the National Science Foundation at Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh(Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center) - and expanded when he helped Netscape Communication deploy their server platforms around the world in 1995-1996. He started using Drupal as a mechanism to teach advanced web design and development at the University of Phoenix, where he was the area chair and lead faculty member in the School of Business and Information Technology. He has helped many of the worlds largest organizations refocus their business around the web. He is the author of Pro Drupal 7 Development, Beginning Drupal 7, and Beginning Drupal 8 (Apress Publishing).
- Author(s)Todd Tomlinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note225 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight603 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.