All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Students are engaged in metaphysical issues through emphasis on ethical, social and political concerns. aeo Up--to--date discussion is followed by classical and contemporary selections. aeo Includes classroom tested material.
- Author BiographyHeimir Geirsson is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Iowa State University. He is the co--editor, with Michael Losonsky, of Readings in Language and Mind (Blackwell Publishers, 1996) and has published on philosophy of language and mind, metaphysics, and epistemology in Australasian Journal of Philosophy, Erkenntnis, and Journal of Philosophical Research. Michael Losonsky is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Colorado State University. He is the co--editor, with Heimir Geirsson, of Readings in Language and Mind (Blackwell Publishers, 1996). He has published on contemporary metaphysics in American Philosophical Quarterly, Minds and Machines, Philosophical Review, Philosophical Studies, and Philosophy, amongst others. He has also published on metaphysics in the history of modern philosophy in British Journal for the History of Philosophy, Journal of the History of Philosophy, and Pragmatics and Cognition, among others.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/1998
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHeimir Geirsson,Michael Losonsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.