All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionGet up to speed on the extensive changes to the newest release of Microsoft SQL Server The 2012 release of Microsoft SQL Server changes how you develop applications for SQL Server. With this comprehensive resource, SQL Server authority Robert Vieira presents the fundamentals of database design and SQL concepts, and then shows you how to apply these concepts using the updated SQL Server. Publishing time and date with the 2012 release, Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming begins with a quick overview of database design basics and the SQL query language and then quickly proceeds to show you how to implement the fundamental concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2012. You'll explore the key additions and changes to this newest version, including conditional action constructs, enhanced controls for results paging, application integration with SharePoint and Excel, and development of BI applications. * Covers new features such as SQL Azure for cloud computing, client-connectivity enhancements, security and compliance, data replication, and data warehouse performance improvements * Addresses essential topics including managing keys, writing scripts, and working with store procedures * Shares helpful techniques for creating and changing tables, programming with XML, and using SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Programming demystifies even the most difficult challenges you may face with the new version of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Author BiographyPaul Atkinson works for Huron Healthcare as a BI Architect and Team Lead developing both traditional and real-time BI solutions. His training classes in high-performance TSQL programming are among the most popular course offerings available at Huron. Robert Vieira is a Software Architect with Huron Consulting Group and is considered one of the leading authorities on Microsoft SQL Server. He speaks at conferences nationally and is well known for his unique tutorial approach in his teaching and writing.
- Author(s)Professor Paul Atkinson,Robert Vieira
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1434 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.