All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is a book for the SharePoint administrator looking to expand his or her toolkit and skills by learning PowerShell, Microsoft's vastly flexible and versatile object oriented scripting language. PowerShell is the future of Microsoft administration, and SharePoint is a complex product that can be managed more easily and quickly with PowerShell cmdlets and scripts. This book helps bridge the gap, introducing PowerShell fundamentals and operations in the context of deploying, migrating, managing, and monitoring SharePoint 2013. Author Nik Charlebois-Laprade begins by explaining the fundamental concepts behind the PowerShell language. Then, with copious real-world examples and scripts, he lays the foundation for PowerShell vices to automate interactions with the various pieces and components of the SharePoint 2013 platform. For SharePoint administrators wanting to do more with the techlogy, or for SharePoint developers trying to build their skills on the administration side, Beginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is the perfect book to kick off your PowerShell journey. * Takes you through the various PowerShell cmdlets available in SharePoint 2013 * Teaches you how to maintain your SharePoint farm using PowerShell * Provides real-life examples on how to perform day--to-day operations on your SharePoint farm using SharePoint What you'll learn * Manage on-premises and Office 365 SharePoint instances using PowerShell * Write re-usable PowerShell scripts * Understand the architecture of PowerShell * Perform operations on a wide variety of SharePoint components using PowerShell * Plan, prepare, and execute a SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration using PowerShell * Proactively monitor SharePoint farms for issues using PowerShell. Who this book is for Beginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is for both SharePoint administrators and SharePoint developers who want to extend their kwledge of the techlogy. It's an excellent book for technical users who would appreciate a quick, at-hand reference.
- Author BiographyNikolas Charlebois-Laprade is a Senior Technical Advisor working in Gatineau, Canada. His background as a Software Engineer and as a Technical Program Manager make him a well-rounded web technologies expert. Having worked with several government departments and agencies, he has worked on various large scale SharePoint deployments. Nik is the founder and president of IgniteSoft, a consulting company specializing in small and medium SharePoint deployments for regional businesses. When he's not in front of a computer, you can find him on an ice rink playing hockey or on a court playing tennis. His wife and kids are what motivates him to always push the boundaries of what's possible to achieve.
- Author(s)Nikolas Charlebois-Laprade
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight445 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.