All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to program with C++ quickly with this helpful For Dummies guide Beginning Programming with C++ For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you plain-English explanations of the fundamental principles of C++, arming you with the skills and kw-how to expertly use one of the world's most popular programming languages. You'll explore what goes into creating a program, how to put the pieces together, learn how to deal with standard programming challenges, and much more. Written by the bestselling author of C++ For Dummies, this updated guide explores the basic development concepts and techniques of C++ from a beginner's point of view, and helps make sense of the how and why of C++ programming from the ground up. Beginning with an introduction to how programming languages function, the book goes on to explore how to work with integer expressions and character expressions, keep errors out of your code, use loops and functions, divide your code into modules, and become a functional programmer. * Grasp C++ programming like a pro, even if you've never written a line of code * Master basic development concepts and techniques in C++ * Get rid of bugs and write programs that work * Find all the code from the book and an updated C++ compiler on the companion website If you're a student or first-time programmer looking to master this object-oriented programming language, Beginning Programming with C++ For Dummies, 2nd Edition has you covered.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Davis is the bestselling author of numerous books and articles, including C++ For Dummies. He has been programming for over 35 years and currently works for Agency Consulting Group in the area of Cyber Defense.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.