All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 introduces this open source, portable, interpreted, object-oriented programming language that combines remarkable power with clear syntax. This book enables you to quickly create robust, reliable, and reusable Python applications by teaching the basics so you can quickly develop Web and scientific applications, incorporate databases, and master systems tasks on various operating systems, including Linux, MAC OS, and Windows. You'll get a comprehensive tutorial that guides you from writing simple, basic Python scripts all the way through complex concepts, and also features a reference of the standard modules with examples illustrating how to implement features in the various modules. Plus, the book covers using Python in specific program development domains, such as XML, databases, scientific applications, network programming, and Web development. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyJames Payne is Editor in Chief of www.developershed.com, a network of high-technology sites that serves millions of unique visitors every month who are seeking tutorials, advice, answers, or articles.
- Author(s)James Payne
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1060 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.