All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionA title within the Nursing and Health Care Practice series, Beginning Reflective Practice provides pre-registration nursing and health care students with all the tools required to fully understand and develop skills for reflective practice, with the goal of becoming a successful reflective practitioner. Clearly written and highly accessible, this new edition includes a wide number of examples and illustrations to assist with learning and understanding, simple introductions to theoretical perspectives along with key developments in nursing including the growing role of e-learning techlogies, the relationship between reflective learning and evidence-based practice, and the increasingly recognised linkage between reflection, professional judgment and accountability. Fully up-to-date in line with NMC standards, this is an indispensable text for every trainee reflective practitioner.This textbook is autopackaged with CourseMate. CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate includes an integrated eBook and interactive teaching and learning tools including quizzes, flashcards, videos, and more and an EngagementTracker, a first-of-its-kind tool that monitors student engagement in the course.
- Author BiographyMelanie Jasper is Professor of Nursing and Head of the College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University and one of the leading names in reflective practice in a health care context.
- Author(s)Melanie Jasper
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.