All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionXcode is Apple's Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Interface Builder and other tools for helping app developers and coders to more effectively and quickly build iPhone or iPad apps more efficiently and quickly. Beginning Xcode aims to get you up and running with Apple's latest Xcode 5 and includes a complete working case study app. So, if you have some programming experience with iOS SDK and Objective-C, but want a more in depth tutorial on Xcode, then this book is for you. The book focuses on the new techlogies, tools and features that Apple has bundled into the new Xcode 5, to compliment the latest iOS 7 SDK. By the end of this book, you'll have an app case study and examples to draw from to get your very first app out the door using Xcode. Maybe, even sell it on Apple iTunes App Store. What you'll learn * How to build iOS apps using the latest Xcode * How to get started with Xcode, using Workspaces, Interface Builder, storyboarding, tables/collection views and more * How to dive deeper into Xcode using advanced searches, filtering, advanced editing, debugging, data management, automation, instruments and performance * How to take advantage of Xcode's vast libraries, frameworks and bundles * How to build a fully functioning planets/solar system app for iPhone or iPad using Xcode * How to share your app using organizer, localization, unit testing and source code management/version control and more Who this book is for This book is for those with some Objective-C/Cocoa and/or iOS SDK app development experience, but want to be more efficient with writing and testing their code.
- Author BiographyMatthew Knott has been writing code for as long as he can remember; from marveling at moving pixels on a BBC Micro to writing ridiculous text adventures for his Mother on an overheating ZX Spectrum 48k. Matthew has been a professional software developer for the last 12 years, the last 6 of which have been spent in the education sector where he has now entered the sometimes-scary world of management, although when they see the mess he made of the budget that won't last long. Matthew's work and hobby is basically the same thing, but when he's not working, he is loving life in a beautiful part of Wales with his Wife Lisa, and two kids Mikey and Charlotte.
- Author(s)Matthew Knott
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1030 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.