Beginning iOS Storyboarding by Rory Lewis, Stephen M. Moraco, Yulia McCarthy (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor the beginner who has never programmed, Beginning iOS Storyboarding shows how to extract those cool and invative app ideas you have in your head into a working app ready for sale on the iTunes store by using Apple's new Storyboarding techlogy. Storyboarding allows you to skip chunks of code by just dragging scenes and segues onto your Storyboard canvas. A time saver for sure, but it's new! Dr. Rory Lewis, Yulia McCarthy and Stephen Moraco - a best selling Apress author, a former Apple iOS engineering group intern and a successful app developer - have teamed up to bring you this book, Beginning iOS Storyboarding. The three authors have found a beautiful way to lead the beginner into Storyboarding and at the same time show old school coders of Objective-C the new and exquisite methodology of this incredible tool. Even if you're an intermediate or pro-level Objective-C developer, you can still learn the ins and outs of Xcode's new Storyboarding feature, and find new ways of building and debugging your new Storyboarding app. Yup: This book is also for you, too. In this book, you get the following, beyond learning the fundamentals and classical elements of Storyboarding: * Design and build utilities and a location based service app using Storyboarding techniques * Design and build a universal app with a rich user interface and user experience (UX) * Create a fun game app, and more
- Author BiographyRory Lewis is assistant professor of computer science at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. He is often mistaken for a hippie, wearing Dead-head shirts and walking aimlessly around the campus. He is often described as the guy in the office where students are always lined up outside. He is often heralded as the dude that will explain your math and computer code, even when he first checks and sees you ve done 800 tweets and 2,700 Facebook comments while you should have been in class! He is described by his adult daughters as a dad that was once a successful microprocessor litigation lawyer in Palo Alto, but couldn t resist his dorkiness and went back to school to become a doctor of geekdom!
- Author(s)Rory Lewis,Stephen M. Moraco,Yulia McCarthy
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1116 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.