All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to start creating native applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch The iPhone SDK and the Xcode tools are the official Apple tools used for creating native iPhone applications. This information-packed book presents a complete introduction to the iPhone SDK and the Xcode tools, as well as the Objective-C language that is necessary to create these native applications. Solid coverage and real-world examples walk you through the process for developing mobile applications for the iPhone that can then be distributed through Apple's iTunes Application store. The hands-on approach shows you how to develop your first iPhone application while getting you acquainted with the iPhone SDK and the array of Xcode tools. A thorough tutorial on the features and syntax of the Objective-C language helps you get the most out of the iPhone SDK, and an in-depth look at the features of the iPhone SDK enables you to maximize each of these features in your applications. * Provides an introductory look at how the iPhone SDK and Xcode tools work with the Objective-C language to create native iPhone applications * Familiarizes you with the latest version of the iPhone SDK and the newest Xcode tools that ship with Sw Leopard * Walks you through developing your first iPhone applications * Focuses on the features and syntax of the Objective-C language so that you can get the most out of the iPhone SDK With this hands-on guide, you'll quickly get started developing applications for the iPhone with both the iPhone SDK and the latest Xcode tools.
- Author BiographyWei-Meng Lee is Founder of Developer Learning Solutions, a technology company specializing in hands-on training of the latest Microsoft and Apple technologies. He writes extensively for online publications and is the author of Professional Windows Vista Gadgets Programming and C# 2008 Programmer's Reference .
- Author(s)Wei-Meng Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/02/2014
- Content Notefigures
- Weight916 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.