All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese four plays prove The Village Voice's acclaim that Tom Donaghy has mastered the Chekhovian tactic of having people say everything except what's on their mind . From a young man torn between the love of his family and the desire for ather man to two children coming to terms with their parent aging, The Beginning of August and Other Plays showcases Donaghy's exceptional ability to bring to the surface the emotional undercurrents of quiet, working-class families faced with the reality that their children are living vastly different lives from what they had envisioned.
- Author(s)Tom Donaghy
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2000
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.